I am a UX/UI Designer that is currently seeking employment with an emphasis on user-centric design and the goal is for ALL to use the product. I recently finished several months of hands-on educational courses in UX/UI Design: Mobile Devices, Smart Devices, Augmented and Virtual Reality. I find it exciting to collaborate with a team on producing the best possible results for challenging projects.
I bring a unique aspect to UX/UI designing in the field of technology:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design.
- Technical Certificates in Web Design, Computer Programming OOL, UI Design, and Mobile Application Design.
- Created/Conducted patient studies via the Art Therapy Program at the University of California, San Francisco.
- High-level understanding of standard UX research methods and am seeking employment that focuses on UX, not just UI Design.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve solutions that meet the needs of users.
- Create/Implement documentation and visual style guides to enable developers to execute their tasks with a high degree of confidence.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams, such as Engineering and Marketing.
- Collaborate with developers on reusable components via a library of UX patterns to reduce the time new solutions can reach and addressable market.
- Highly effective collaborator and communicator.
- Have a passion for learning, keeping up with new trends, and sharing what I learn with others.
My Mantra: I make sure every pixel counts or it’s gone, baby.
My Downtime: Creating art through handmade projects, such as weaving, sewing, and ceramics.
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. I would love to hear back from you! Email Me!