I am a Product Designer that is currently seeking employment with an emphasis on strong visual content. I recently finished several months of hands-on educational courses in UX/UI Design: Mobile Devices, Smart Devices, Augmented and Virtual Reality. I find it exciting to collaborate with a team on producing the best possible results for challenging projects. I bring a unique aspect to Visual/UX designing in the field of technology:
- Educational background in Fine Arts BA degree, Art Psychotherapy MA degree, and a Computer Programming OOL certificate.
- Created/Conducted patient studies via the Art Therapy Program at the University of California, San Francisco.
- High-level understanding of standard UX research methods with examples and use cases.
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering to conceptualize and visualize solutions that meet the needs of the customers and users.
- Create/Implement documentation and visual style guides to enable developers to execute their tasks with a high degree of confidence.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with developers on reusable components via a library of UX patterns to reduce the time new solutions can reach an addressable market.
- Highly effective collaborator and communicator.
- Have a passion for learning, keeping up with new trends, and sharing what I learn with others.
My Mantra: I make sure every pixel counts or it’s gone baby.
My Downtime: Creating art through handmade projects, such as weaving, sewing, and ceramics.
Please visit all my work at Behance.
Thankyou for visiting my portfolio. I would love to hear back from you! Email Me!