Shipped in 2020: iOS Mobile Driver App for personal cars and taxi cabs throughout the USA
Role: UX/UI/Visual Designer
UX/UI Design Tools: Research / Pencil / Balsamiq / Sketch / Figma / Zeplin
Visual Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop / Sketch
Styled boons.io Driver App that allows the drivers to offer pickup, drop off and delivery services in real time to their valued customers. Both personal and taxi drivers can sign up.
Target Group: Personal drivers and taxi cab companies wanting to minimize heavy commissions and drive locally.
Assessed entire app project to document branding issues that required the screens to be styled. Created Style guide for engineering team to implement in iOS development code. Assessed for market-related UX/UI patterns that were current and user-centric friendly.
- Branding/Styling was minimal due to no existing style guides established
- UXR was limited to a few users and no findings had been documented
- App was leaning towards minimal user-centric accesssibility and not following UAAG
- UI patterns were in line with market-related UI patterns but could use enhancement
- Worked with Dev Team on creating UXR documentation via Support and existing customers
- Created wireframes to depict existing patterns and introduce new UI patterns
- Researched best guidelines to follow via UAAG
- Created Style Guidelines
- Documented UI Patterns Library
- Styled new Hi Fi prototypes of app screens via Sketch app
- Designed/Styled new micro enhancements: CTA button and iconography
New Iconography Designs
- Car icon for map screen
- Start icon for map screen
- Navigation icon for map screen
- Earning icon for tab bar