Shipped in 2019: iOS Mobile Driver app for personal cars and taxi cabs throughout the USA
To redesign the boons.io Driver app that allows the drivers to offer pickup, drop-off, and delivery services in real-time to their valued customers. Both personal and taxi drivers can sign up.
Target Group: Personal drivers and taxi cab companies wanting to minimize heavy commissions and drive locally.
To assess app screens to document branding issues that required the screens to be styled. Created a style guide for the engineering team to implement in iOS development code. Assessed for market-related UX/UI patterns that were current and user-centric friendly.
- Branding/Styling was minimal due to no existing style guides established
- UXR was limited to a few users and no findings had been documented
- App was leaning towards minimal user-centric accesssibility and not following UAAG
- UI patterns were in line with market-related UI patterns but could use enhancement
- Worked with Dev Team on creating UXR documentation via Support and existing customers
- Created wireframes to depict existing patterns and introduce new UI patterns
- Researched best guidelines to follow via UAAG
- Created Style Guidelines
- Documented UI Patterns Library
- Styled new Hi Fi prototypes of app screens via Sketch app
- Designed/Styled new micro enhancements: CTA button and iconography
New Iconography Designs
- Car icon for map screen
- Start icon for map screen
- Navigation icon for map screen
- Earning icon for tab bar